10 Best Gaming PC Under 1500
Purchasing the best gaming PC with so many available options is no joke. You must consider many factors, including the resolution, size, power, components, graphics card, etc. It is about finding the perfect balance between price and performance while making sure you are choosing reliable manufacturers simultaneously.
The best gaming PC under 1500 dollars for you depends on your personal usage and requirements. Today, a shortage in components is not a common issue. Hence, you can also get a pre-built gaming PC with a graphics card without paying much.
In fact, there are many retail and online stores where you can also find gaming computers on good deals and discounts.
Depending on widely loved features and a varying yet practical range of budgets, we have a list of recommendations for you to help you choose the best gaming PC under 1500 dollars. Let’s dive right into it.
10 best gaming PC under $1500
1. Skytech Shadow Gaming PC Desktop.
- INTEL Core i5 10400F 2.9GHz (4.3GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (Brand may vary)
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow
- This powerful gaming PC is capable of running all your favorite gam
The Skytech Shadow series is quite popular due to its features and excellent gaming experience. Covering the specifics of this gaming PC, it features the Intel Core i5 10400F 2.9GHz CPU processor model, 1TB NVME SSD, RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 graphics card, Windows 10 operating system, and 8G DDR4 3200 gaming memory.
There is no issue of any bloatware, and when it comes to graphic output options, it includes 1 HDMI and 1 Display Port, USB ports including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 ports. The gaming PC features HD audio and mic, and you also get a free gaming keyboard and mouse.
There are three RGB ring fans for maximum airflow and a gaming case with tempered glass. This gaming PC is very powerful and can run some of the most popular games like Call of Duty Warzone, Apex legends, Roblox, New World, Minecraft, and so much more.
Even better, you can run them at ultra settings and enjoy 1080p full HD resolution with smooth 60+ frames per second gameplay.
The mid-sized tower design fits most normal desktops, and this PC is perfect for content creation too. You will be able to maintain high frame rates even when you stream live, and your audience will be able to experience smooth visuals.
The NVIDIA DLSS AI is incredible and gives you high-quality images and an excellent visual experience.
The GPU also does its job well. Whether you are editing 4K video, rendering complex 3D scenes, or live streaming with the best image quality, it will live up to your expectations and deliver the best performance. It’s a great option and worthy of competing for the best gaming PC under 1500 dollars.
- Great GPU performance.
- CPU power is sufficient to run even the most intense games.
- Offers Wi-Fi support.
- Includes a modern and sleek gaming case.
- Extremely value for money.
- The image quality is crisp and clear.
- The heat purge mode is somewhat loud.
- The free mouse and keyboard aren’t that great.
- The GPU has only one HDMI port.
- Comes with only 8GB RAM but can be upgraded.
2. AVGPC Hellfire 5700G Gaming Computer PC.
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core, 4.6 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking
- Installed with popular gaming 240MM Liquid Cooler
- Major Brand 1TB NVMe m.2 Solid State Drive
- Wi-Fi AC networking | Gaming keyboard and mouse Windows 10 included with no bloatware
- 1 year warranty; Free life-time support at AVGPC website | Assembled in
This gaming PC features AMD Ryzen 7 5700G 8-Core CPU, AMD Radeon Vega 8 graphics card, 16GB DDR4 RAM (plus 2 empty slots for upgrade), 1TB SSD, Windows 10 operating system, and Wi-Fi support. There are 6 USB ports and one HDMI port, and the brand offers one year warranty on the system.
This pre-built gaming PC is a fantastic entry on this list and is a steal deal for the price range it is available in. The 1TB solid state drive ensures your PC boots up way faster than any other gaming PC at this price.
The space is also sufficient to install many games according to your preference. You do not have to worry about any bloatware, and the Hellfire comes with Wi-Fi AC networking, a gaming keyboard, and a mouse.
In case the system gets hot during an intense gaming session, it comes with additional RGB fans for maximum cooling. This gaming PC also comes with a 240MM liquid cooler for quiet overclocking.
The AVGPC Hellfire 5700G comes pre-assembled and has Windows 10 pre-installed and no bloatware. So you can use it right out of the box without any difficulty.
- The PC is suitable for all types of games.
- The hard drive is incredible for the price range.
- 16GB RAM + two empty slots for further upgrade.
- It can run smoothly and quietly.
- Power consumption is decent at 600W.
- This PC gives the best visual experience.
- Could have included more fans to lower the temperature.
- The included mouse is not cordless.
- The machine is somewhat noisy when the fans are running fast.
3. SkyTech Blaze 3.0 Gaming Desktop PC.
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7GHz (4.6GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guaranteed
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Fl
This gaming PC comes with AMD Ryzen 5 5600X3.7GHz CPU processor, 4.6Hz Max Boost, 1TB NVMe SSD (which is almost 30x faster than traditional HDD), and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6 graphics card.
The gaming PC also features 16G 3200 DDR4 gaming memory with a heat spreader. The operating system used in this gaming PC is Windows 10 64-bit.
There is no bloatware, and the graphic output options include one HDMI, one DisplayPort, and some other ports that may vary. The USB ports include 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 ports. You also get HD audio, a mic, and a free gaming keyboard and mouse.
In scenarios where the machine gets too heated up due to long gaming sessions, there are RGB ring fans for maximum airflow. Plus, there is a gaming case with tempered glass. The brand also offers a 1-year warranty on parts and labor and lifetime free technical support.
This power-packed PC can run all your favorite games, including Fortnite, Grand Theft Auto V, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Rocket League, Roblox, Minecraft, etc.
The best part is that you can run all of these at ultra settings and get 1440p detailed Quad HD resolution. The resolution is pretty smooth at 60+ frames per second, and it’s an excellent choice if you are a content creator and do live streaming while playing games often.
- Relatively fast AMD Ryzen 5 5600X3.7GHz CPU processor.
- GPU offers realistic graphics to let you enjoy incredible gaming performance.
- It includes a free keyboard and mouse.
- The price range is pretty affordable for such a powerful pre-built PC.
- The machine runs very quietly.
- The build quality of the cooling unit could have been better.
- The CPU fan is somewhat loud at times.
4. CYBERPOWERPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC.
- System: Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz 6-Core
- Special feature: Tempered Glass Side Case Panel | Custom RGB Case Lighting | 7 Colors RGB Gaming Mouse
- 30 21: 9 curved monitor 2560 x 1080P resolut
The Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz processor powers the Xtreme VR gaming computer. This is further paired with 8GB DDR4 RAM, 500GB PCI-E NVMe SSD, Windows 11 64-bit operating system, and a solid-state hard drive.
The gaming performance offered by this machine is truly commendable, and the credit for that goes to the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 GB video card included in the device. You also get 6 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x RJ-45 Network Ethernet, and Wi-Fi support for connectivity.
The system also includes a gaming keyboard, RGB gaming mouse, and a tempered glass side case panel. The unit houses 4 cooling fans, and the custom RGB case lighting lets you make your setup look even better.
Another factor worth mentioning is your excellent tech support after the purchase. This gaming PC is value for money and can run smoothly with any game you throw on it. You get suitable frames even playing maximum games on Ultra high settings.
While purchasing this gaming PC, you can also go for the variant, which includes a 30″ 21:9 curved monitor featuring 2560 x 1080p resolution. This monitor has custom-set display settings specially built for an enhanced gaming experience.
The Xtreme VR Gaming PC is perfect for those who want to enjoy VR gaming at fast frame rates without creating a dent in the wallet. The chipset used is impressive, and it is entirely VR-ready.
- Great pre-built PC at an affordable price.
- Intel Core i5-11400F 2.6GHz processor.
- The graphic card offers an incredible giving experience and great visuals.
- You can easily upgrade the memory.
- No requirement to purchase separate components.
- Includes a gaming keyboard and mouse.
- Zero bloatware and does not have any heating issues.
- Does not include any accessories like drive trays.
- The cooler can be loud at times.
- The machine only comes with one stick of RAM.
- The PC has 500GB of storage instead of the 1TB hard drive available in many options today.
5. Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G1.
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5
- Intel 11th Gen Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz (4.4GHz Turbo) 6-core/12-Thread Processor
- 8GB 3200MHz DDR4
- Triple-display ready, up to 4K Ready @ 120 Hz, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x Dual Link DVI-D
- Dual-Band WiFi6, Bluetooth 5.1, 2.5Gigabit LAN ethernet
- Creator ready, Game Ready, 4K Re
The Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G1 is another great option that features the Intel 11th Gen Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz chipset and a 6-core/12-thread processor.
GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR5 powers the graphics aspect and comes with 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory. Coming to the display, it is ready for up to 4K resolution at 120Hz, 1 x HDMI 2.0b, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4, and 1 x Dual-link DVI-D.
The gaming PC includes a 500GB NVMe M.2 SSD and GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 graphics. The machine follows a high exhaust rear output system to create positive pressure to move cold air in and push out the hot air. The glass panel on the side gives you a good view of the RGB light show that activates whenever you turn on the machine.
The gaming PC has absolutely no bloatware aside from the pre-installed Windows 11. There are no utility apps as well to control the fan speed or lighting. The electrical consumption is pretty low at approximately 75W, and the machine is super quiet when running. Due to its low power, it does not get heated up easily.
This is a great option if you want to keep using your old functioning PC, play the latest games, and want something which consumes less power. It is affordable, and you do not have to spend too much money or get a new power supply.
- The machine can run most intense games very smoothly.
- Very low power consumption.
- No severe heating issues.
- Full HD resolution display.
- Includes GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 graphics.
- 8GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory.
- Good ventilation is required for the latest games.
- The sharpness could be a tad bit better.
6. Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G2 I2435F.
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 256-bit
- Intel 12th Gen Core i5 12400F 2.5GHz (4.4GHz Turbo) 6-core/12-Thread Processor
- 16GB (8GB X 2) Dual Channel 3200MHz DDR4
- Quad-display ready, up to 4K Ready @ 120 Hz, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- Dual-Band WiFi6, Bluetooth 5.2, Gigabit LAN ethernet
- Creator ready, Game Ready, VR Ready, 4K Re
This is one of the latest and most powerful gaming desktops that give you an incredible experience during your gaming sessions. Powered by a Zotac Intel 12th Gen Core i5 12400F 6-core/12-thread processor, this one will provide you with smooth gameplay even with the most intense titles.
Regarding memory, you get 16GB dual channel DDR4, and it also includes dual-band Wi-Fi6 and Bluetooth 5.2 for wireless connectivity without lag.
Plus, the GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 graphics ensures amazing visuals while playing all games. The features included in this gaming PC are tremendous and have a customizable RGB backlit keyboard.
You can continually expand the storage with the hard drive or SSD. This machine is perfect for Gamers who want to enjoy the best performance, and with the 85-watt power supply, you can game the entire day without worrying that the machine will run out.
This machine is all set for up to 4K resolution display and uses one HDMI 2.1 and three DisplayPort 1.4a as output options. For anyone who has been waiting for VR gaming, this device is ready to go and be the perfect companion for you.
The Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G2 I2435F is worth considering because it offers you all the features and delivers excellent performance to enjoy your favorite games.
- Can run most of the intense game titles smoothly and without lag.
- Easy to install and use.
- High-quality GeForce RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 graphics.
- Zotac Intel 12th Gen Core i5 12400F 6-core/12-thread processor.
- 16GB dual channel DDR4 memory.
- The fans can get loud at times.
- Slightly overpriced.
7. Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G1 A5636.
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 256-bit
- AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7GHz (4.6GHz Turbo) 6-core/12-Thread Processor
- 16GB (8GB X 2) Dual Channel 3200MHz DDR4
- Quad-display ready, up to 4K Ready at 120 Hz, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Gigabit LAN ethernet; Creator ready, Game Ready, VR Ready, 4K Re
The Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G1 A5636 is all about enjoying powerful, streamlined gaming performance. With a 3.7GHz AMD Ryzen 5 Series 6-core/12-thread processor, this one can easily take on all popular gaming titles and let you enjoy a lag-free gaming session. It comes with GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 256-bit graphics and 16GB of DDR4 RAM.
You also have 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD and 1TB HDD to store apps and other files. This gaming PC supports up to four displays and is both 4K and virtual reality ready for an immersive user experience.
It has one HDMI and 3 x DisplayPort 1.4a for output, but that’s not all. You also get full connectivity support with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Gigabit LAN Ethernet.
The Onboard 7.1 channel high-definition audio further enhances your entire gaming experience, and you also get stereo and mic jacks.
The gaming PC requires a 600-watt power supply and has a cooling system to keep the system temperature in control even when you are playing some high-action games.
The Windows 10 Home 64-bit comes pre-installed on the machine. You also get an RGB remote control and a power cable.
- The noise level generated is pretty low.
- It offers an incredible display while playing games at all high settings.
- Power consumption is decent.
- The build quality is good.
- Set up and installation process is smooth and easy.
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which is reasonably sufficient.
- GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 256-bit graphics.
- You will require a PCI-E auxiliary power connector, which is not mentioned in the manual.
- Slightly expensive.
8. Skytech Shiva Gaming PC Desktop.
- INTEL Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz (4.4GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 1TB NVME SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD
- RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options
- 3 x RGB Fans | In Win 101 mATX Mid-Tower Gaming Ca
This gaming PC has a very compact design and is perfect for enthusiastic gamers. It has an Intel Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz CPU processor, the RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 graphics card, 16 GB RAM, and 1TB NVME SSD for storage. It is, of course, more than ready to play games at high resolutions.
While it is undeniably fast and has a fantastic design, the fans sometimes get loud. This gaming PC comes with Windows 10 pre-installed and does not have any bloatware. Talking about the graphic output options, there is 1 x HDMI and 1 x DisplayPort and USB boards, including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen1 ports.
The Skytech Shiva sports a tempered glass panel on the side, giving you a direct view of the interiors. It includes 4 USB 3.1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, a single HDMI port, audio/mic inputs, an Ethernet port, and Wi-Fi support for connectivity. You also get a free RGB keyboard and mouse and the whole package.
The configuration of this gaming PC is definitely not the most powerful among the top pre-built gaming PCs around. However, it can still play all the popular titles today at 1080p and 1440p.
Whether you are a fan of Fortnite, Overwatch, Minecraft, Battlefield V, Valorant, Grand Theft Auto, or any other popular game, this PC delivers a pretty excellent performance.
Three RGB fans lower the device’s temperature when you have long gaming sessions at ultra settings. Compared to purchasing PCs and assembling them using components, this one is reasonably priced, and the performance is undoubtedly strong.
- Beautiful visual design.
- Intel Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz CPU processor.
- High-performing RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 graphics card.
- 16GB RAM and 1TB NVME SSD for storage.
- Comes with a free gaming mouse and keyboard.
- Smooth VR gaming at high resolutions.
- No bloatware.
- The fans are louder under full load.
- The inside of the case does not have space for larger hard drives.
- Will have to purchase an extra DP connector to use dual monitors.
9. iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Computer SlateMR 281a.
- iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Computer Desktop SlateMR 281a (AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz, Nvidia Geforce RTX 3060 12GB, 16GB DDR4, 500GB NVME SSD, WiFi Ready, VR Ready, Windows 11 Home)
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card |1x HDMI | 3x Display Port
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0 | 2 x USB 2.0 | 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000 | HD Audio Jacks: Line in / Front Speaker / Microphone
- Special Add-Ons: 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included | Free iBuyPower Gaming Keyboard & RGB Gaming Mouse | No Bloatware | Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor + Free Lifetime US Tech Support | Assembled in the U.
Another powerful competitor on this list is the iBUYPOWER SlateMR 281a is equipped with AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9GHz processor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, and 500GB NVME SSD storage.
The storage capacity is sufficient for storing all your favorite games. The CPU delivers excellent performance with 6 cores and 12 processing threads and lets you play all the latest high-intensity games smoothly and without any lag.
This gaming PC is Wi-Fi ready, VR ready, and comes pre-installed with Windows 11. It features the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GPU, 1 x HDMI, and 3 x Display Port. The iBUYPOWER SlateMR 281a also comes with four USB 3.0, two USB 2.0, and one RJ-45 network Ethernet for connectivity, along with HD audio jacks.
You also get Wi-Fi support, a free gaming keyboard, and an RGB mouse as add-ons. The brand offers you one year warranty on parts and labor and free lifetime tech support.
- High-performing CPU processor.
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 12GB GPU.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM and 500GB NVME SSD for storage.
- Lots of connectivity options.
- Free gaming keyboard and RGB mouse.
- Can handle every single title for hours of playing.
- Plenty of space to install a hard drive and extra RAM.
- The design is slightly bulky.
- The fans are a little loud.
- The keys on the keyboard feel a little stiff.
10. Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC Desktop.
- AMD Ryzen 3 3100 4-Core 3.6 GHz (3.9 GHz Turbo) CPU Processor | 500GB SSD – Up to 30x faster than traditional HDD
- GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB graphics card | 16GB DDR4 3200MHz gaming memory | Windows 10 home 64-bit
- 802.11AC | No Bloatware | Graphic output options include 1 x HDMI, and 1 x Display Port Guaranteed
- 3 x RGB Dual RING Fans for Maximum Air Fl
The graphics card and the CPU processor of a gaming PC are the defining factors of how it will perform during high-intensity games. The Skytech Chronos Mini Gaming PC uses a 6GB GTX 1660 GPU, delivering around 60 to 70 frames per second in most titles at high settings.
For the processor, it’s an entry-level CPU and features an AMD Ryzen 3 3100. There is no doubt that it delivers a solid performance. Still, if you are planning to purchase a PC for heavy processing tasks like graphics editing, video editing, rendering, etc., you might not be 100% satisfied with this.
Apart from the processor and the graphics, this gaming PC features 3 adjustable RGB case fans, built-in Wi-Fi, multiple USB slots, and no bloatware. It comes pre-installed with Windows 10 and includes a simple gaming keyboard and mouse combo. The RGB displays around 7 different colors, with various modes and effects to experiment with.
Connecting your internet via Ethernet is recommended to experience the best performance while playing online. Regarding USB slots, it has 1 x USB 3.0 and 2 x USB 2.0 slots on the top of the case. At the back of the motherboard, it has another 4 x USB 3.0 and 4 x USB 2.0 slots. The gaming PC comes with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, which is surprising in a mini machine. Plus, there is a 500GB SSD for storage.
Overall it is a great gaming machine at this price range, and the brand offers you one year warranty on labor and parts and free lifetime customer and tech support.
- No bloatware.
- Includes a gaming keyboard and mouse combo.
- RGB lighting lets you change between 7 different colors.
- Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity.
- Multiple USB slots.
- Good performing CPU processor and graphics card.
- 16GB RAM and 500GB SSD storage.
- Features optimized cooling.
- The A320 motherboard is not compatible with 4th gen Ryzen CPUs.
- CPU is not overclockable.
- Will not be able to handle heavy processing tasks like video editing and rendering.
Things to consider while buying a gaming PC.
Purchasing a pre-built gaming PC is an excellent alternative for gamers who do not want to build a custom gaming PC. But whether you are building your own custom version or purchasing a pre-built one, there are some factors you need to consider before making the final choice.
Here are some key areas you need to concentrate on before purchasing a gaming PC to ensure you have picked the best one that suits your gaming requirements.
This is the first and the form of factor you need to consider, and a beneficial one as well. Having a budget in mind will help you narrow down options, and you can split the ones you like into different categories based on your budget.
If you want to purchase a gaming PC for under 1500 dollars, you can be assured that you will get a very powerful machine that is more than capable of offering a high-end gaming experience.
But if you want to tighten the wallet strings a little and choose an option under 1000 dollars, then you will be able to check out several pre-built options too.
After the budget, the processor used in a gaming PC holds high importance as it helps determine how the device will perform. Check out the core count. For regular use, a 4-16 core processor will suffice.
But choosing anything below that range might cause issues with modern software and games. If you are going for Intel CPUs, i5 or i7 Gen will be a great choice. The Ryzen 5 5600X is a good option for those picking AMD, but you can also go for the 5900X.
If you are someone who engages in lots of gaming and streaming simultaneously, a 16-core AMD CPU like the 5950x will be perfect.
The Graphics Processing Unit is another department where you have to put a lot of focus. Because based on the GPU, you will understand the type of gameplay you will get.
The key rule is that the higher the middle number, the better the performance. For example, RTC 3080 will perform better than the 3060.
Another point to remember is to check the VRAM that comes with the graphics card. The bare minimum is 3GB of VRAM, but it is better to go ahead with at least 4GB.
NVIDIA graphics cards have become a favorite for many and are preferred over AMD GPUs due to better ray tracing support and more productivity features.
Memory and storage.
This is one aspect you might already have a fair idea about. If you play modern games commonly, you will need at least 8GB. But going for 16GB of fast RAM is better if you want to be on the safe side.
Also, it is better if the device has at least two memory sticks to let you take advantage of dual-channel memory.
SSD is a good idea for storage as they are comparatively faster and are also going lower in price. It is recommended to go for at least 500GB SSD, which you can always upgrade to 1TB later.
Building your own gaming PC or buying a pre-built one?
Many people are interested in building their own gaming PCs, and it is definitely possible to do that. However, the process is somewhat tricky with selecting the right electrical components.
Moreover, you need to do a lot of research if you want to buy the correct parts unless you prefer to go for a bundle deal from a retailer that sells a series of compatible components to avoid all the hassle.
But you also have to consider the rising costs because building your own PC earlier was cheaper than buying a pre-built one. But those days are long gone, and today the individual components sometimes cost way more than the entire gaming PC.
You will find that most pre-built gaming PCs come with a free keyboard and mouse today. But it is better not to have high hopes as these are not good enough and are often of low quality. Hence, it is better to invest in good-quality peripherals later on. But everyone loves free stuff, right?
Mentioned above are the 10 best recommendations if you want to purchase the best gaming PC under 1500 dollars.
However, if I have to pick a winner for the title, it will be the Zotac Gaming MEK Hero G1. The Intel 11th Gen Core i5 11400F 2.6GHz processor is great, and it comes with GeForce GTX 1650 4GB GDDR6 graphics.
The power consumption is relatively minimal, the storage capacity is sufficient, and it offers various connectivity support options, including dual-band Wi-Fi6, Bluetooth 5.1, LAN Ethernet, and USB ports.
This gaming PC is perfect for a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with high-quality visuals and no severe heating issues. If you are a gamer looking for the best gaming PC under 1500 dollars, this is worth checking out and will suit almost all your requirements.