How to Cancel WWE Network in 5 Simple Steps [Guide]
WWE Network is a premium on-demand video service platform that allows users to enjoy all the WWE pay-per-views right from their device. Many users do not know How to cancel the WWE Network subscription and often search the internet for the same.
To cancel the WWE network, head over to the WWE Account dashboard. Sign in to your account and click on the Profile icon on the top of the page. Select My Account and then click on Cancel after scrolling down to the bottom. Click on Continue to cancel your subscription.
The above-mentioned statement is enough to summarize the whole topic. However, some users might find it a bit confusing, and this is why in this article, we will be sharing detailed guides on canceling WWE Network.
Check out How to get a Netflix Student Discount for free.
As mentioned above, WWE Network is a premium video-on-demand service that provides users with all the content related to WWE.
With WWE Network, you can watch the pay-per-view shows such as Wrestlemania, replays of previous matches, and other video-based content.
The best thing is that WWE Network is available on a number of devices like android, iOS, iPad, Android TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, Firestick, and more.
Users have to subscribe to their service which costs around 9.99$ per month. The charge is deducted automatically from your account unless you cancel it.
How to Cancel WWE Network
To prevent the monthly charge deduction from your account, you will have to cancel the WWE Network subscription.
Since the platform can be used on a number of devices, we will be sharing guides to cancel the subscription for each device as well.
1. Using Web
The widely used platform for watching WWE content is online using a browser. To cancel the subscription using a browser, follow the below-given steps.
- Head over to your WWE Account Dashboard.
- Click on the Profile icon located on the top-right of your screen.
- Select My Account option and enter your credentials to sign in.
- Scroll down until you find a Cancel Subscription section.
- Click on the Cancel option.
- Select Continue to Cancel and provide a reason why you’re doing the same.
Your WWE account subscription will be disabled in no time.
2. Using Android
If you are using WWE Network on your android smartphone, then follow the steps provided below to cancel your subscription.
- Open Google Play Store on your smartphone and tap on the menu icon on the top-right.
- Select Subscriptions from the menu.
- Tap on the WWE Network subscription.
- Click on Cancel Subscription to cancel it.
Your WWE Network subscription will be quickly canceled.
3. Using iPhone/iPad
iPhone and iPad users will have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to cancel their WWE Network subscription.
- Open the Settings app and tap on your name.
- Select the Subscriptions option from the list.
- Tap on WWE Network and select Cancel Subscription.
This is how you can cancel your WWE subscription from an iPhone or an iPad.
4. On Amazon
If you have subscribed to the service using your Amazon account, then you’ll have to follow the below-given steps for canceling it.
- Visit the official Amazon website and sign in to your account.
- Click on the Accounts & Lists option.
- Select Membership and Subscriptions.
- Find WWE from the list and click on Manage Subscription.
- Select the Cancel Subscription option.
Your WWE Network subscription will be automatically canceled.
5. On Roku
For Roku TV users, canceling the subscription is not a sophisticated task at all. To do the same, follow the steps provided below.
- Head over to My Roku TV and then, sign in to your account.
- Click on the Profile icon and go to My Account.
- Select the Manage Subscriptions option.
- Scroll down till you find WWE, then click on the Cancel Subscription option next to it.
Your WWE Network subscription will be canceled automatically.
So that was our take on How to cancel the WWE Network subscription. The platform is available on a number of devices like android, iOS, iPad, Android TV, Xbox One, PS4, Roku, Firestick, and more.
We mentioned several guides for each device so that you do not get confused while canceling your WWE Network subscription.