Watching movies and playing games are an awesome combination when it comes to entertainment. Many people search the internet for guides on How to get Netflix on their Nintendo Switch.
To get Netflix on your Switch, head over to the home screen, and select the Eshop option. Then select the Menu button from the top-left, then tap on Search. Add some search filters like Platform, Genre, and Publisher. Type Netflix in the search bar and hit Ok.
This is how you can easily get Netflix on your Nintendo Switch device. If this method does not work for you, then do not worry as there is an alternate way of doing the same.
In this article, we will be sharing two ways of installing the application on your Nintendo Switch device.
Is Netflix Available for Nintendo Switch
But first of all, we will see if Netflix is available for your Switch device or not.
The straightforward answer is No. Netflix is not available to download on Nintendo Switch and similar devices.
The app cannot be added to your device as it is not even listed on the Nintendo Eshop for Switch.
However, the Netflix app is supported on the Nintendo 3DS family. If you have a Nintendo 2DS, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, or a Nintendo 3DS XL, then you can easily install the application and enjoy its content.
Can we Use Netflix on Nintendo Switch?
But, the main question is Can you use Netflix on your Nintendo Switch. And the answer is yes.
There are two ways of adding the Netflix application to your Switch device. In the next section, we will be discussing the 2 methods that will help you in installing the application on your device.
How to Get Netflix on Switch
As already mentioned above, this section covers two different ways of installing the app on a Nintendo Switch device. Feel free to implement any method that suits you.
In this method, you will have to connect your Nintendo Switch to your Television. Then, you can easily install the application on your Switch device.
Follow the below-given steps to learn how to do the same.
- Open the back portion of your Nintendo Switch Dock.
- Now, connect the USB plug to an AC Adapter. Plug the other end of the adapter to a power source.
- Connect your television and the Nintendo Switch device with an HDMI cable.
- Turn on the TV and select the appropriate HDMI input.
- Now, you will be able to launch Nintendo Switch on your television.
- Head over to the Nintendo Switch home screen and select the Eshop icon.
- Type in
netflixin the search bar.
- Select the Netflix app from the list of results.
- Install the application and log in with your credentials.
This is how you can get Netflix on your Nintendo Switch device.
The other method is quite simple as compared to the first one. All you need to do is apply some filters that show the Netflix app in the search results.
To do the same, follow the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
- Head over to the Switch home screen and select the Eshop option.
- Select the ‘Menu’ option from the top-left corner.
- Click on the Search button.
- Select Add Search Filters and add a new filter based on Platform, Publisher, Genre, and Price.
- Click on Apply Filter.
- Search for
Netflixand hit Ok.
- Netflix will now be shown in the search results. Install it from there.
Now you can enjoy unlimited Netflix streaming on your Nintendo Switch device.
So that was our take on How to get Netflix on Switch. We answered some of the questions like Is Netflix available for my Nintendo device and can I install the app on my Nintendo.
To install Netflix on your Nintendo Switch, head over to the home screen, and select the Eshop option. Then select the Menu button from the top-left, then tap on Search. Add some search filters like Platform, Genre, and Publisher. Type Netflix in the search bar and hit Ok.