Searching for the best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 dollars? Well, you are on the right page. But before we begin, let us take a look at what a 2 in 1 laptop is. It is a convertible laptop equipped with a touchscreen that you can use as both a laptop and a tablet. The hinges are flexible and can be rotated up to 360 degrees. Some of them also have detachable keyboards.
When you are looking for laptops that can be useful for a student or your work purpose, these laptops are the best choices. You can have similar productivity as a desktop PC, but you can carry it anywhere.
These laptops can deliver fast performance and good battery backup without compromising the weight of the laptop. All of the variants come with well-designed chassis so that you can do your work with ease. Also, with the advancement of technology, you can get high-performance laptops at affordable prices. This is why the demand for 2 in 1 laptop has increased in the past few years.
But there’s a catch, 2 in 1 laptops under 600 dollars won’t provide you high-end processors and GPUs, but they can deliver decent performance for academic and official purposes. If you are looking for a decent product with good value for money, then these laptops are great choices for you as they can do the work of two devices but not put too much pressure on your pocket.
RELATED: Check Out 9 Best Laptops Under $700
What to look for in 2 in 1 Laptops under 600 dollars?
The processor is what makes the laptop run. In general, laptops under 600 dollars are equipped with Intel Celeron or Pentium processors, AMD Ryzen variants, or MediaTek processors.
Storage is an important factor when it comes to buying a laptop. Budget laptops under 600 dollars have pretty good storage options. You can get HDD variants, SSD, or eMMC variants.
The more RAM installed, the more multitasking a laptop can do. In general, laptops under 600 dollars can have 4-8 GB of RAM.
This is a portable computer we are talking about. So, battery backup is an important thing. While thinking about which laptop to buy, make sure that you see the battery backup is enough and can provide performance while you do not have a charger nearby long enough.
This is a 2 in 1 laptop we are talking about, a device that can act as both. So, you will need to turn the keyboard and screen frequently to suit your needs.
Some variants have detachable keyboards. But when it comes to variants under 600 dollars, it is not common. But you do not have to worry. The laptops we have listed here have positive reviews about hinge durability.
These laptops are used for academic and official purposes. Thus, you need a safe space to store all your important and sensitive data. Fortunately, budget laptops these days have fingerprint sensors or IR webcam so that your data is accessible only to you.
Best 2 In 1 Laptops Under 600 dollars 2021
|HP Pavilion X360 Student and Business 2-in-1||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Newest Lenovo Flex 3 11.6″ HD Touchscreen||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|ASUS Vivobook Flip 14 Thin and Light 2-in-1 Laptop||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|2020 Lenovo 2-in-1 11.6″ Convertible Chromebook Touchscreen||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Lenovo Flex 14″ 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible Laptop||
||Check Price On Amazon|
|HP Pavilion x360, Premium Flagship 11.6 inch||
||Check Price On Amazon|
1. HP Pavilion x360 – Best 2 in 1 Laptop Under 600
- [Feature]: 360° flip-and-fold design Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience,...
- [Processor]: Quad-core Processor Intel i5-1035G1 6 MB Cache, Base Clock 1Ghz, Max Boost Clock...
- [Display]: 14 Inch multitouch HD screen With Full HD 1920X1080 resolution boasts impressive color...
- [Memory & Storage]:12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIE Solid State Drive (Boot SSD) ,Original Factory Box...
- [Other]:Weight Only 3.55 lbs | 0.7 Inch Thin | Woov Laptop Protective Sleeve | Windows 10 | WIFI |...
We start our list with a 2 in 1 laptop from the pavilion series. This is one of the best deals when it comes to premium laptops with a powerful processor, B&O speakers, and a comfortable keyboard.
This variant of Pavilion x360 is powered by an Intel Quad-core i5-1035G1 processor. For increased multitasking, it comes with 12GB DDR4 RAM. In addition to that, it has a 512GB PCIe SSD and a 14-inch display with full HD 1920X1080 resolution.
The chassis is warm gold-colored and has a fingerprint reader on the right side of the touchpad. The vent grill for the speakers is placed right above the keyboard; thus, you get clear sound no matter which surface you are working on.
Overall, the laptop weighs 3.6 pounds. It has all the necessary ports required in the present day and is an ideal laptop for businessmen and students.
- Impressive performance compared to other budget laptops
- Well availability of I/O ports
- Touchpad response below average
2. Lenovo Flex 3 2-in-1 Chromebook Laptop
- 【11.6" Touchscreen and 2 in 1 Design】11.6" 10-point multitouch screen: CineCrystal glossy screen...
- 【MediaTek Quad-Core MT8173C processor】MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1.6 GHz,...
- 【4GB system memory for multitasking】Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple...
- 【160GB Total Storage Space】32GB eMMC flash memory PLUS 128GB Micor SD card, This ultracompact...
- 【Chrome OS】Chrome OS included. 3-cell Lithium-ion polymer battery. 11.5" x 8.48" x 0.77", 2.64...
This is one of the most wallet-friendly laptops on our list. However, it comes with some compromises. The screen is only 11.6 inches and has 32 GB of eMMC+128GB of micro SD storage. This may be underwhelming as a laptop, but it has good specs when compared to tablets.
The screen has a resolution of 1336 by 768 pixels. The laptop comes with Chromebook OS installed by default, which is very well optimized for both laptop and tablet modes. Due to the thick bezels, it looks like an old-fashioned variant.
The device is powered by MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core CPU and has 4 GB RAM. However, this laptop is known for its durability. Its 360-degree hinge is well designed and can handle rough use. Its overall chassis build gives it a solid feel, which is pretty great for a laptop at this price.
The chassis contains all the modern USB ports and has a micro SD card reader. It also contains volume rocker buttons on the side.
- Excellent value
- Great build quality
- Good battery life
- The overall design is ancient looking
- Not much compact
- Performance is below average
3. ASUS VivoBook Flip 14
- Powerful & efficient Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 Processor (Upto 2.7 GHz), 128GB eMMC storage, and...
- 14 inch Glossy screen in a 13 inch frame with Nano Edge HD Wide view technology and a touchscreen...
- 13 inches wide, 0.6 inches thin with 0.3 inches bezel for a stunning 73% screen-to-body ratio;...
- Portable and convertible 2-in-1 laptop with four viewing modes: Tablet, tent, stand, and laptop....
- Comprehensive connections including, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen1), Micro HDMI, Micro USB 2.0, SD card...
This laptop from the VivoBook family is well capable as the best 2 in 1 laptop under 600 dollars and thus, secures a position in our list.
If you want a slick premium looking laptop, then this is the one for you. With an aluminum chassis that has premium texture, the laptop weighs only 3.31 pounds.
This laptop is powered by an Intel Quad-Core Pentium N5000 processor, which can be boosted up to 2.7 GHz. It has 4 GB of RAM, which can handle light multitasking easily. As for storage, it has 128GB of eMMC storage and comes with Windows 10, well optimized for working as the OS for both laptop and tablet modes.
It has a 14-inch screen touch screen display that is optimized for up to 178 degrees of viewing angle. It has an impressive screen to body ratio of 73%; thus, flaunting its thin bezels.
The overall build is great for a 2 in 1 convertible laptop and comes with all the necessary ports. It has a battery backup of 10 hours and is equipped with fast charging technology.
- Compact and sleek
- Great performance
- Contains Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth
- The chassis design is mediocre
- Too much flexing around the keyboard.
4. Lenovo 2020 2 in 1 11.6” Convertible Chromebook
- 11. 6" HD (1366x768) 10-point Multi-touch IPS 300nits Anti-glare Display. Integrated PowerVR GX6250...
- MediaTek MT8173C Quad-Core Base Clock Speed 1. 3 GHz, Maximum Boost Speed 2. 16 GHz (4C, 2x A72 @ 2....
- 4GB Soldered LPDDR3-1866 Memory, 32GB eMMC 5. 1, No Optical Drive
- 802. 11a/g/n/ac, 1x1 + BT4. 2, 720p HD webcam, 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Type-C, 1 x USB 3. 1 Gen 1 Type-A,...
- Google Chrome OS; Blizzard White
This laptop powered by Chromebook OS has all the necessary items a student needs but at a very affordable price. Though the screen is smaller than the other 2 in 1 laptop, the screen is large enough for the tablet mode.
The laptop is powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT8173C processor and has 4GB of RAM equipped. As for storage, it comes with 32GB of eMMC. It comes with Chromebook OS pre-installed, which is well optimized for both laptop and tablet mode.
The lid is made of metal, but the keyboard is made of plastic. However, the overall chassis maintains a solid structure, and the well-matched colors make the difference of materials not easily visible and give a premium look overall.
Due to being pocket friendly, this laptop has compromised some screen to body ratio. The bezels on the side are moderate, but the bezel below is very thick. The keyboard may feel mushy but has a decent performance in its price range.
The 11.6-inch IPS touchscreen has a resolution of 1366x768p and can provide bright and sharp colors when used indoors. However, the screen is too reflective so avoid using it near sunlight.
- Low price
- Solid feel
- Decent battery life
- Speaker quality below average
- Large bottom bezel
5. Acer Chromebook R11
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today....
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit,...
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books,...
- Chromebooks come with built in storage for offline access to your most important files and an...
- Intel Celeron N3060, 11. 6 inches HD touch Display, 4GB memory, 32GB eMMC, 802. 11AC Wi Fi, up to 10...
This is one of the best Chromebook laptops out there in the market that does not put pressure on your wallet. It has a minimalist design, taking its inspiration from MacBook Air, and has a durable 360-degree hinge.
This laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N3060 processor and comes with 4 GB of DDR3 RAM. As for storage, it comes with 32GB of eMMC. It comes with Chromebook OS installed, which is well optimized for both laptop and tablet mode.
All the required Google apps come pre-installed on this device, and you can easily convert Microsoft Office files to Google Docs, Slides, etc.
Thanks to the 360-degree hinge, the laptop can be converted into four modes-laptop, display, tablet, and tent according to your convenience. The overall body is 0.76-inches thick and weighs 2.7 pounds. Due to the laptop having an 11.6-inch HD screen, you can easily carry it anywhere you want.
The keys are well spaced despite the small size of the laptop, and it does not require much force to press the keys. You have all the ports necessary these days in this slim body.
- Comfortable keyboard
- Satisfactory display
- Fairly good performance
- Battery life below average compared to other Chromebooks in the similar price range
- Webcam quality below average
6. HP Pavilion x360 Premium 2019 Flagship
- 【Enough Original Storage】: 4GB 2400MHz DDR4 SDRAM, 500GB Hard Disk Drive, can easily reach your...
- 【HP Pavilion x360 Pentium】: Intel Quad-Core Pentium Silver N5000 Processor, 1.10GHz Base...
- 【hp pavilion x360 11.6】: 11.6 inch HD ( 1366 x 768 ) IPS Touchscreen 2 in 1 360° flip-and-fold...
- 【External Ports and Slots】: 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Data Transfer Only), 1 x HDMI, 1 x...
- 【Operating System】 : Windows 10 Home 64 bit, Built-in HD Webcam, Intel 802.11b/g/n/ac (2x2)...
Another addition to our list of top 2 in 1 laptop is again from the Pavilion x360 series. This is a less expensive variant of the one mentioned before and thus has compromised on hardware and size. However, its 11.6-inch display makes it more portable and easier to use as a tablet.
The laptop is powered by Intel quad-core Pentium Silver N5000 and comes with 4GB of DDR4 memory. For storage, you have 500GB of HDD, and Windows 10 comes pre-installed.
The chassis is built of plastic, but there is no compromise on quality and gives a premium feel. The lid is colored silver, but other colored variants are available. The edges are round, allowing free movement and comfort while using the laptop. The chassis provides a comfortable grip when you are carrying it or using it as a tablet.
Overall, the device is 0.8-inches thick and weighs 3 pounds, which is a bit heavier compared to the other 2 in 1 laptop in its price range. The display is well designed for both laptop and tablet use and has wide viewing angles.
- Affordable and provides great features in this price range
- Flexible design with touch and stylus support
- Good audio quality
- Too heavy compared to other 2 in 1 laptop
- Low-resolution display
- Multitasking performance below average
- Short battery life
7. Lenovo Flex 14
- Packing advanced features in an ultra slim, compact, sleek and lightweight design, the Lenovo Flex...
- The optional Lenovo Active Pen features pinpoint accuracy and palm-rejection technology, providing...
- Measuring 3.68lbs (1.67kg) and .69" (17.6 mm), the Flex 14 is portable enough to take anywhere, with...
- The Flex 14 is packed with speed and power to boost your productivity and creativity. The latest...
- Settle in for a movie—with up to a full high-definition wide-angle display, you'll see every frame...
We conclude our list of Best 2 in 1 Laptops Under 600 dollars with a convertible laptop from Lenovo. This is one of the lightest business laptops in this price range. One distinguishing feature is that it comes with a stylus. The stylus, in addition to the 360-degree hinge, makes it one of the best laptops for drawing and designing.
The laptop is powered by AMD Ryzen 3 2nd generation 2200U processor that can be boosted up to 3.40 GHz. The laptop has 4GB of RAM and comes with an integrated Vega 3 graphics card. Thus, it has the ability to handle light editing tasks. As for storage, it comes with 128GB of SSD, which can boost up your performance to a great extent.
The laptop comes with a 14-inch screen in resolution 1366x768p and can handle 720p HD videos. The screen supports a highly responsive touch and wide viewing angles. The laptop comes with Windows 10 pre-installed, which is optimized for both laptop and tablet use.
The laptop comes with a plastic chassis but has a premium texture. It contains all the necessary ports required in the present day. The battery can provide a wireless backup of 8 hours. Even after maintaining all the necessary features for a good business convertible laptop, the laptop is only 0.69 inches thick.
- Relatively thin and light compared to other laptops with similar specs
- Affordable price
- 360-degree hinge
- Great performance in its price range
- A low brightness of the screen
That was our list of the best 2 in 1 laptops under 600 dollars. These laptops deliver good performance for academic and professional purposes. But, if you are an engineering student, designer, or editor, and you need to use designing software like CAD or editing software like Premiere Pro or Photoshop, then these laptops cannot deliver satisfactory performance. You need to go for more powerful variants, which will cost a bit more.